Our popular V3 Handlepole has undergone a facelift for 2022 with the new stunning V4. With both subtle and obvious cosmetic changes we've also trimmed down even more weight without compromising strength.
Sold with stainless fasteners as standard or Titanium colour bolt set now available as an optional extra. ( Note- Ti anodise colour will likely not be the same shade/tone as Aluminium anodise)
The next Level Billet Adjustable Handle Pole.
- Both top and bottom sections offer you the length adjustability option, the top section plate angle is adjustable. The ATP Handle Pole solves this problem with its adjustable top section angle. So now no matter how many times you change your hull you can alter the angle to best suit without changing your handle pole.
- Will fit your stock OEM bracket (Yam/SXR) or ATP Billet Pole bracket (the ATP Pole Bracket is supplied with all stainless hardware, in fact it will fit on all known brackets.
- Fits Yamaha SJ 96+, Yam Based aftermarket hulls and Kawasaki SXR & 1500 plus 2022 Yamaha 4 Stroke Superjet ( needs 30" length tubes)
- Four pre tapped holes are in place for easy fitting of your ATP steering system, so no nuts and bolts protruding underneath. Made for use with ATP steering but will take Yamaha OEM pin out systems also. The ATP Steering system is the perfect match for this Handle pole along with our purpose designed Chin Pad (required) ( # ATPC6 )
# A = Adjustable top plate
# B = Adjustable Tube section
# C = Straight Tubes 2.5” 63.5 mm
# D = Adjustable base section Plus
- Adjustable brace section ( 2 piece)
- Steering cable clamp
- 2 Black tube separators & delrin pole bushes
Colours as listed
As with all ATP Billet parts this is machined in house. Machined from certified 6082 T6 . Tube OD 2 1/2" (63.5mm) Assembled weight <8.2 lbs ( 3.75 kg ) with standard length tubes.
Titanium bolt option: note washers not Ti.
Grey picture shows with Steering , ATP steering available separately here
Pictures shown with Ti bolt option
Need to see more colour options ?
Take a look here