Stroker Industries Trigger -push button, control flow, self-venting nozzle for use with fuel jugs. The end result is a product that is very easy to use and keeps the riders, machines, and the environment clean from spillage that is all too often seen when using the ball valve or straight tube in conjunction with a fuel jug.
- The Trigger differentiates itself from other valves in numerous ways:
- The vent on the fuel jug does not need to be opened when in use.
- The jug can be fully inverted and will not release fluid until the Trigger is compressed.
- Flow is controlled and stopped by releasing the Trigger.
- Over three gallons a minute flow.
- Body: Acetal Plastic
- Performance Seals: Buna Nitrile/Viton
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Length: Approx. 12-3/4”
- Width: 1-3/8”
Compatible with most fuel jugs including VP Racing fuel jugs. Fits existing Cap and fuel jug.